Monday, June 1, 2009

Pet Week at "I Heart Faces"

It's pet week at I Heart Faces. Here is a picture of my friend and her dog Jackson. I love that I caught them in a sweet moment.
I especially love this picture because Jackson was so sick from cancer in this photo and during our playdate, but he never complained and was the happiest little doggie! Sadly, Jackson lost his battle with cancer the day after this photo was taken. He's in puppy heaven chasing rabbits, tugging on ropes, and eating as much kibble as he can stand!

To see more awesome (or "pawesome") pet photos, head on over to www.iheartfaces.com to check out all of the entries this week!

6 comments:

Taffy said...

Do we get to vote?

Marla said...

No voting Twix, but you can enter a picture of yourself if you'd like! I like the feet picture that yo momma has on her computer at work!

Dot O said...

What a great capture! I'm sure your friend will treasure this forever - losing our furry kids is very, very tough and it's so nice to have photos of them to remember just how lovable they were.

Jewel said...

Awww....It's great she has such a wonderful photo to remember him by.

The Animator's Wife said...

Oh, that's so sad. I'm sure your friend just treasures this shot!

Julie said...

Awww. I guess that makes this picture and moment all the more special then, doesn't it. Sweet shot.