Monday, July 20, 2009

Feet Week - I Heart Faces Challenge

Here's my little girl right before she learned to walk. She's just sitting in the yard and I was playing with my new lens.
I used the 50mm/1.8 lens for this shot. 1.8 app focused on the feet. I did some brightening in CS3 Raw Editor, ran it through the community Noiseware program, and used the free Perfect Portrait Action from Coffeeshop Actions. (I LOVE Coffeeshop!!)

Photobucket

If you'd like to see more fantastic feet shots, head on over to I Faces to check them out!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Pretty bokeh!

lislynn said...

I love Coffeeshop too!!

I love how she's looking at her feet like she's wondering what they there for :)

Shell in your Pocket said...

cute.
sandy toe

Yelena R. said...

How precious! Very nice DOF :)

Buckeroomama said...

I love the bokeh effect. Great shot. :)

Jessi said...

This picture is so sweet and pretty. I love how she is looking at her little toes :)

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love how she is just contemplating
Jessie at Blog Schmog

lislynn said...

Thanks for the re-sizing tip! I'm gonna try it out :)

Tricia said...

Great shot!