Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Delivered

I've been blogging about my family here for a little over a year.

I'm not a scrapbooker, or even one to print out my photos (eek!!), but somehow I've managed to keep up with this blog, and I REALLY wanted to somehow preserve this for my family to have for many years to come . . . . who knows, Al Gore may decide he wants his Internet back one day and this could disappear (eek again!).

Enter
Blog2Print.

This site converts your blog into a soft or hard bound book. You get to choose which posts, the dates . . . basically anything you want.

Photobucket

This was incredibly easy to do - just pushed a few buttons and VOILA - I could view my book online, make any changes needed, and then order.

It was such a simple process, and the final result . . . well, it's beautiful and special and everything I had hoped it would be.

I highly encourage all my blogging friends out there to have your blog printed. This is certainly one of my new favorite treasures, and I'm sure it will be for many, many years to come!

3 comments:

April said...

I love Blog2print. I actually went with the pdf versions of my blog for now. I apparently have posted so much since it's start 5 years ago that it would cost me a small fortune to get them all into book. But like you said, I don't want all of it gone forever if the internet every was lost from me :)!

I now have 2 'electronic books' for 2007, 2 for 2008, 4 for 2009 and now I am continuing to get quarterly ones in my email so I will never forget. I should go and get the last 2 years put in an 'electronic book' too. I thought that I would put them onto cd and hand them out to my sister, my mom and a few friends to keep on hand as 'back ups' so that my work would not be lost and be in other's hands. they could still be printed someday, but I think my over kill of pics made it a little more pricey than I thought it would be. BUT, I am soooooo thankful for options such as this. I do scrapbook, but I am only doing pics that I have from before the digital world. I figure my blog is better than a scrapbook could ever be since I have shared way more words than I would have if I had scrapped them.

Congratulations on your first print!

Marcina said...

This is amazing! I didn't know about it...thanks so much Marla! I can't wait to have my own:)

Cathy said...

I think that's way cooler than scrapbooking. What a fun treasure.