Sunday, July 11, 2010

We Are Family

So I think this will be the final beach post.

What's that, you say?

Thank goodness, you say?

Oh, I understand. I've been a bit obsessive about them.

Just a few more, and then we are done until next year . . . or until I want to post them again. I can do that, you know. It's my blog. :)

Here's the only family picture we took during our time there. As you can see, not all of the munchkins were cooperative.

Photobucket

And this picture . . . well, it melts my heart. You see why, don't you?

Photobucket

And where would I be without this guy here? Not on this vacation, that's for sure. He planned the whole thing, and I'm so grateful to him for this much needed family time. Yes, I guess you could say, I love him. :)

Photobucket

I guess you could say I love all of them . . . because I do. . .

Love them. . .

All of them. . .

Forever and ever.
Amen.

2 comments:

Marcina said...

You guys are so cute! I LOVE beach pictures! :)

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog the other day...about the mural. Well, I borrowed it from a friend to take some cute pictures of the kids to print. It was a bit difficult and I didn't get the pictures that I really want. So maybe we're going to try again. And if yes, definitely I'll post the pictures!

xoxo

Cheera said...

I just love your photos and your blog. Still jealous...can I come to your photo/blog 101?

Looks like a beautiful time at the beach! :)