Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Reading Comprehension

She's 2, and there are times when I think she is the smartest little thing in this world, and other times when I wonder if she even understands ANYTHING I say to her.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I think she understands things perfectly fine.

She's a big OLIVIA fan . . . you know the sassy little pig on the Nick Jr station?

We have a book titled "Olivia Saves the Circus" that we read sometimes before bedtime.

Photobucket

I've never paid much attention to this page, but evidently my little lady has.

She happened to have a pen (by magic, I'm sure) in her car seat the other day, and when I went to get her out, she informed me that she was in the circus.

Photobucket

"Circus, Momma"

That's right . . . just like her BFF Olivia who was a tattooed lady and drew the tattoos on with a marker, my little lady drew her tattoos on with a ballpoint pen.

And she was quite proud of herself . . .

just like Olivia.

No comments: