Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween's A'Comin . . .

I sewed the cutest superhero capes and masks for the family to wear this Halloween. I had visions of us walking, hand-in-hand from neighbor to neighbor while the kids trick-or-treated. Dirck and I would exchange loving glances as our big kids walked to the door themselves and pressed the button . . . "Trick-Or-Treat!" they would say, and the then the person behind the door would remark on what cute superheros they were as they handed them their candy.

Clearly, my 3 year old didn't get this memo.

Oh sure, he loves his cape, but nothing . . . I repeat NOTHING is cooler than Ironman right now, so Ironman he must be . . .

Photobucket

And the little lady? Well, she couldn't sit back and let her brother pick out a costume without her picking one as well. I think a little bumblebee suits her just perfectly.

Hope you all have a safe and happy Halloween!

No comments: