Monday, January 24, 2011

Spending Our Days

We've (my boy and I) spent our weekend under the weather. First, it was a stomach virus . . . and now, after a trip to the pediatrician today, it seems my little man has pneumonia. Poor guy.

Photobucket

He's spent his weekend sleeping, barely eating, and now, coughing what seems to be a very painful cough. I'm hopeful that the antibiotic will soon work it's magic. In the meantime, we'll be laying low and trying to recover.

I hated when my munchkins got sick as babies, and it's not any better now that they are a little older. I don't think watching them struggle with sickness will ever get any easier. Here's hoping for a quick recovery.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Sounds like our house. We all got the chest flu. Natalie gets this vomitting thing when she gets really sick, so she got that too. Now, the baby has the most awful cough. I may take him in tomorrow if it still sounds just as bad tomorrow. No fun whatever the age but it seems especially hard with babies, just because they don't seem to know how to cope.

I hope your son is on the mend and that you all stay well.