Friday, January 28, 2011

What To Do?

Our house is plagued.

PLAGUED, I tell you (raising fist to the sky and shaking it).

My son is recovering from pneumonia, and is just now feeling well enough to go back to school. My husband is feeling under the weather, and has spent a few days at home in the bed, and yesterday my little lady was sent home from the babysitter with a fever.

On New Year's Eve when I was reflecting on 2010 and triumphantly said "Bring It!" to the year 2011, I had no idea that THIS is what would be brought! I'll choose my words a little more cautiously this year.

So, what's a girl to do when she's stuck at home, high on Tylenol (not really) and obviously feeling much better?

Well, she played some drums.

Photobucket

And then she danced while I played the drums (and took a picture of her).

Photobucket

Then she decided to check her email - which must not have been very interesting because she spent absolutely no time on the computer. Sheesh . . . kids today, right?

Photobucket

And then we finished up the morning by coloring a little bit of Hello Kitty.

Photobucket

She's feeling much better now, and hopefully, maybe, SURELY (fingers crossed) we are all on the path to recovery and can enjoy the weekend!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I'm glad she's feeling better and that your son is over that pneumonia. She looks pretty happy for being sick. I take it she did not get the pneumonia!

We've haven't been sicker than this...like in forever here. I've never experienced a baby as sick as mine has been here lately. But, I think we're finally after two weeks turning the corner as he and I are breathing better and we're the last of our family with this thing...so unless it's something new...we're all done. I've been hearing it's a bad germ year all around. Looking forward to happier news soon. :)