Saturday, February 12, 2011

Computer Games

We sometimes like to "play letters" on the computer.

Ever heard of
Starfall? My kiddos love it. Mainly they love the alphabet section, but occasionally they will sit for the stories.

My son is now able to navigate the mouse so he can "play letters" by himself. So far, my daughter is content to just watch (and maybe tell him which letter to play next).

Photobucket

We love this time right before bedtime.

If you have little ones and you haven't checked out
Starfall, I highly recommend that you do soon! It's been wonderful for my little ones - even before they were 2 years old, they loved it - and still do!

1 comment:

Stacy of KSW said...

We love Starfall here too! They've also taken to me opening an email and making the font really big & letting them choose a color and then having them type to family members. Sometimes its small words, sometimes its just gibberish