Monday, March 21, 2011

How I Spent My Birthday

Yesterday was a great day.

Not only was it my birthday, but it was also the first day of Spring. Yay, Spring! We have missed you.

Photobucket

The weather was perfection. We spent a majority of the day out on the back deck.

We even busted out the Big Wheel.

Photobucket

My boy decided that he likes to turn the handle bars around. He says he likes the Smiley Faces.

Huh?

Photobucket

See . . . the gauges make a Smiley Face. :) Can't argue with him there. I like Smileys too.

This lovely man here smoked a wonderful brisket for dinner.

Photobucket

This little lady made me smile.

Photobucket

As she always does.

Photobucket

And it seems that no time out on the deck would be complete without a potty break. He loves to do this outside. It's a boy thing, I suppose.

Photobucket

Hee hee!

What a wonderful day. One I hope to remember for a long, long time. Thank you to my wonderful family for making a girl feel extra specially special on her birthday!

No comments: