Friday, March 11, 2011

Welcome to March

Finally, finally. . . FINALLY . . . some decent weather.

We are enjoying a few warmer days here and there and have been trying to go outside every chance we get.

The kiddos have joyfully found their jungle gym again. After months of staring at it from the window while it was buried in snow and wishing they could climb all over it, the time has finally come. I love that they pretend they are monkeys . . . or spiders on a giant web.

Photobucket

My little lady insist on playing on the see-saw - always. She can be quite bossy too. "Sit, Momma!" She doesn't understand how uncomfortable that little see-saw is for an adult. It's worth it though. . .

Photobucket

I love the sun right before sunset. This time of year seems especially beautiful when we are outside playing after work and school. The sun is starting to set, and the light seems to swallow us up in it's warm yellow glow - then the most spectacular sunsets of pink and orange and red. Oh, how I wish I had some landscape photography skills.

Photobucket

I hate that it's been so long since I posted. I've been trying to spend less time on the computer and more time on the treadmill. My goal is run a 5K this year. I can do it on the treadmill, but running on pavement is quite different. I'm working on it though. Wish me luck! :)

No comments: