Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sneaky Sleeping

Checked on her before I went to bed last night. . .

Photobucket

Unbeknownst to me, she managed to climb out of her crib, slip on a shiny tutu, grab a tote bag that's bigger than her and fill it with all her babies and stuffed animals. 

I moved everything out of her crib, repositioned her so she could stretch out in her bed and then went to sleep.

When I went in to wake her up the following morning, she had everything back in the crib with her! 

Yep, she will be an interesting one when she's 16.  By then she'll be smart enough to take off her shiny skirt after sneaking back in before going back to bed.  I think I will install an alarm system on the windows when that day comes . . .

1 comment:

Cathy said...

What a big girl! Time for a big girl bed?