Friday, November 4, 2011

Enjoying the Last of These Warm Days

Here we are:

Trying to soak up as much warmth as possible before Winter sets in.

We've had such a wonderful Fall!

I recently gifted my old (and very first) digital camera to my boy. He has had such a great time walking around and taking pictures, and in turn, I have a great time watching him.  I'll have to post some of his pictures soon - he's got some really good ones (although I'm biased, I realize)!

Photobucket

My little lady grabbed a good book, and was content to sit outside and enjoy the weather.

Photobucket

We ended our evening outside with a fun little game of Airplane before the sun set and we returned inside.

Photobucket

We will miss the warm days, but on the bright side, I'm looking forward to warm cuddles and snuggles this Winter.

No comments: