Sunday, November 13, 2011

Just As They Are

It's been such a great Fall around here.  Here it is November, and we are still able to play (comfortably) outside. It's so nice.

I captured these images yesterday.  My little lady decided she was going to be a "Rock & Roll Girl." She found some sticks and played drums and sang for at least 30 minutes. It was a most awesome concert.
My boy took advantage of the weather to ride his Big Wheel around the yard. Each weekend I think "This will be the last time we're out here playing . . . " but nature's beauty and the sun's warmth keep being good to us.  I love that. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And this is another attempt of mine to capture my kids just as they are - these moments are so precious to me, and I hope they will remember them one day and smile.

No comments: